My main goal is to educate you and your birth partner, supporting you in all of the decisions you make throughout your pregnancy so that you can have the memorable and joyful birth experience you deserve. I will work with you to provide personalized comfort measures to fit your birth plan and act as your advocate every step of the way. As an “open arms” doula, I will support your decision whether you want a natural home-birth, a medicalized hospital birth, a C-Section, or anything in between. I welcome all expectant families with open arms, including young or single mothers, LGBTQ+ families, adoptive parents, and families of all religious backgrounds. I will be available to answer any questions or concerns throughout the entire pregnancy and 1 month after the birth of your child to help make the arrival of your new little one
My core values are to:
Empower all women through childbirth so that they feel like the masters of their birth, no matter what type of birth experience they choose.
- Educate women on the many options they have during pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period so that they feel confident and in-control of every decision as they bring a new life into the world.
- Provide holistic comfort measures and techniques for women during labor, customized to their preferred method of delivery and birth plan.
- Make each woman aware of the fact that her birth is unique, special, beautiful, and will forever be a milestone to be cherished for the rest of her life.
- Build trust with each family so that I can be their source of comfort, knowledge, and strength throughout the whole process. Ultimately, I want to nurture the mother when she needs it the most.
- Provide well-balanced and nutritional meals for the whole family postpartum, if desired.